What is IOSH Training?
IOSH safety and health training courses are delivered by licensed training providers across the UK and all around the world.
IOSH training courses are quality-assured and rewarding for delegates as the courses are designed by a world leader in safety and health expertise.
Who is IOSH training for?
IOSH training courses provide the tools for people at every level of an organisation to safeguard themselves, their co-workers, suppliers and customers.
Why choose Morgan HSS trainer network?
Thameside Fire Protection Co Ltd Contracts Manager Derek Harries, being presented with their IOSH Managing Safely certificate. Taken outside their London office in Finsbury Circus, near Liverpool Street station.
- We’re professional and we will happily tailor the course to address specific hazards or workplace risks to suit our client’s needs
- Whilst we deliver IOSH courses we also deliver our own self-certified courses
- Our trainers are all IOSH members and follow their code of ethics
- We have delivered IOSH Managing Safely for over 10 years with a 98% success rate
- IOSH course materials keep delegates well informed, engaged and motivated
- Our expertise ensures your delegates receive superior training – which means returns on investment for you and your clients – we ensure learning has taken place
- IOSH develop their products with employers, so they know that their training meets the needs of the market and ensures value for money
Book a call with an IOSH Consultant to find out more about our IOSH training. This will be an initial 20 minute call.