IOSH’s globally-delivered, one-day, face-to-face Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers course provides essential knowledge for anyone who is involved in construction activities.
It’s suitable for any geographical location and for any size of organisation.
Who is Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers for?
It’s very much focused on helping delegates to understand what they need to know, and how they can
benefit from working in a healthier and safer way. The course provides workers with the knowledge that they’ll be able to use in their day-to-day roles. The course can be customised to suit either a cohort of workers from a single company or construction workers from a range of organisations.
The innovative course is woven around a single scenario and case study which is developed at each stage of the course, giving delegates the opportunity to put their acquired skills into practice in the training room.
What will employers get?
– globally-recognised and respected certificated training for their workers
– peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality-assured by the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
– a course that can be delivered in time-slots that suit the business
– fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents, resulting in greater productivity
– improved, company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures
– proactive staff involvement to improve the workplace
– enhanced reputation within the supply chain.